Whether just getting started or looking to take your foiling to the next level, the Hover 160 foilboard is a fantastic and forgiving choice for gliding above the water. Featuring a PU foam core, fiberglass and topsheet construction, the Hover 160 is incredibly durable. Its flat rocker line, rounded edges and generous buoyancy translate to early and forgiving planing. With plenty of volume, the Hover 160 offers a hefty sweet spot and great stability. Drastically limiting the potential to nose dive, the Hover 160 is the “ace up your sleeve”. Master the art of foiling with the durable and easy-to-use Hover 160.
The Hover Kite 160 foilboard has a shallower track system and therefore requires the shorter screws as supplied with the board. This board CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Kite Performance Freeride Complete.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
Who is it for?
Beginner to intermediate kite foilers, wake surfers, and wake foilers.
What’s it do?
Provides an easy platform to learn and progress foiling, and wake surfing on.
Why is it unique?
Its thin rails and low volume makes waterstarting easy.
SIZE : 160
Length: 160 cm / Width:48 cm/ Volume: 25 L | Thickness: 4 cm
KEY FEATURES :
- Flat Rocker Line = Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction = Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Twin Fin Setup = Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)