CARBON ELITE FIXED
Featuring 100% 12K Pre-preg Carbon throughout the blade and fixed shaft, the Carbon Elite is extremely lightweight and rigid. This stiffness results in a direct transfer of power, allowing riders to take full advantage of the force exerted with each stroke—a useful attribute in situations when every fraction of a second counts. Adding more durability to the design, all sizes 85 and above feature a thicker, stronger SDS shaft. Designed for high performance, while maintaining versatility, the Carbon Elite is well-suited for racing, wave riding and touring.
WHO’S IT FOR?
The Carbon Elite is for racers (or any rider) who want the lightest and most powerful paddle possible.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
This paddle provides maximum reflex and efficiency when paddling.
WHY’S IT UNIQUE?
The Carbon Elite is extremely lightweight and efficient, it performs at the top of its class.
View the Paddle Specifications HERE.
Shaft / Weight/ Surface Area
RDS / 422 g/ 75 in²/484 cm²
RDS/ 423 g/ 80 in²/516 cm²
SDS/ 424 g/ 85 in²/548 cm²
SDS/ 470 g90 in²/581 cm²
SDS/ 497 g/ 95 in²/613 cm²
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- RDS Shaft for 75 & 80 Blades = Accommodate smaller paddlers + flexier497 g more forgiving shaft
- Fixed Paddle = Ultra light weight optimization
- 12K Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Ultra light weight & stiffness
- ABS Rail = Blade protection