Aztron Apus SUP
The newly developed APUS 9'4" Carbon Surf SUP is great all-rounder and able to handle all sorts of wave conditions. It is built around a high performance yet intelligent shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. The full handling in light wind while still retaining the impressive high speed and sought after big wave performance that riders love. The extra 32" width at the standing area makes the surfing session easier, more comfortable and last longer. While the square tail increases stability when stepping back on the kick pad and offers release out of turns. Equipped with a 2+1 fins set up (10" nylon center fin with two FCS II side fins), the tracking performance on flat water increases significantly and optimized drive and control in surf.
- Built with premium 3K carbon fiber and Carbon Sandwich Technology for best weight to stiffness ratio
- Lowered nose rocker helps get into all waves easily and early
- 32"(81cm) width at the standing area for stability and balance
- Mono concave entry blending into a double concrete V for extra lift, speed and power
- Squared tail give extra stability and manuverability when kicking the tail pad
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle
- 2+1 fin set up: 10" reinforced nylon center fin with two FCS II small fins
TECH & FEATURES
CURVED NOSE ROCKER
Lower curved nose rocker helps the APUS 9.4 to get into all waves easily and early.
CARBON SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY
Build with top quality 3K carbon and fiberglass matrix layers. The Carbon Sandwich Technology delivers best weight to stiffness ratio.
DIAMOND GROOVE EVA FOOTPAD
The APUS 9.4 features a 5mm thick deep grooved EVA traction pad on the deck. The anti-slippery traction pad gives riders ultimate grip and maximum comfort.
TAIL KICK PAD
The APUS 9.4 comes with an additional tail kick pad with arch of 1.4inch/3.5cm, optimize the board positioning for controlling and aggressive buoy turns with fast recovery.
AIR VENT & BUILT-IN HANDLE
An integrated air vent allows the air pressure to balance between the foam core and the exterior of the board. The air vent design protects the foam core board from de-lamination when temperature changes cause the air to expand. APUS also features the built-in carry handle. The handle is completely recessed and makes it easier to carry the board.
2+1 FIN SET UP (FCS II SIDE FINS)
10" nylon center fin plus two FCS II side smalls are equipped with this model. US fin box set up.