Aztron Orion Inflatable SUP
The ORION 8'6" air surf SUP is a great all-rounder and is able to handle all sorts of wave conditions. It is built around a high-performance, yet traditional surf board shape that excels in most conditions from small to large waves. The 4.75" (12cm) thickness and curvy outline makes the ORION more maneuverable than most inflatable surf boards and is the key to its unique do it all abilities. The signature Aztron Double Double construction, curved front rocker, tri-fin system and the most advanced digital printing graphic technique completes one of the most impressive surf boards in the range. It also offers a great paddling experience for lighter paddlers.
- Classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great all-round surf SUP
- Curved rocker outline to keep above water and is easy to catch waves
- Double Double Technology (Double Chamber and Double Layer Fusion fabric) gives a light, yet robust construction with more stiffness and power
- Advanced digital graphic printing technique for maximum visual impact
- 5mm thick diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad helps to lift the nose during turns
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Tri-fin set up: 9-inch US center fin with two 4.5-inch slide-in fins gives rider options to switch between surfing or paddling mode
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including 7' surf leash, double action pump, STYLE aluminum paddle and 105L SUP gear backpack
TECH & FEATURES
DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
"Incredibly Safe". The Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron and it applies on all the air boards. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy which ensures rider safety effectively. The additional inner chamber with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area and gives the board 30% more stiffness. With the double chamber structure, it makes the rider feel like paddling on a hard board.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
"Extra Stiff and Ultra Light". Aztron Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is: ‰Û¢ 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology ‰Û¢ 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards ‰Û¢ Less glue and more environmental friendly
DIAMOND PATTERN FOOTPAD
5mm thick diamond pattern soft EVA footpad all over the deck. Designed for slip resistance and ultimate comfortable riding experience.
CENTER GRAB HANDLE
Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
INTEGRATED KICK PAD
5mm thick square groove EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during those high performance carves on the wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize the full performance of each turn and increase reactivity.