Naish 2016 Grom 124 x 36
The Grom is the ultimate user-friendly board for young riders that covers the entire spectrum from beginner to advanced regardless of conditions.
The bottom shaping and construction have been fine-tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads, resulting in a smooth, forgiving ride and outstanding overall performance. The beveled edges and center razor channels work in unison to provide riders with superior edging performance and controlled grip, resulting in precisely balanced power.
To further benefit lighter riders, the fin platform has been set at 10 degrees for unmatched grip and upwind performance.
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/4/20 = Most forgiving rocker for early planing & all-around control + back foot directional stability
- High Flex F45 = Ideal for low-to-medium riding speed
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control at key areas for superior control
- 10 degree Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control
Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
Impact Reinforcement Zones = Diffuses impact throughout the board for maximum durability
* The board come with 3.8cm G-10 fins and grab handle (Binding sale separately)