NAISH TORQUE 2 CONTROL SYSTEM
Bar Widths: 50 cm, 55 cm
Line Lengths: 20 m, 22 +2 m
Naish has reimagined how riders connect to their kite. The all-new SnapLock quick-release puts safety and efficiency as the top priorities while adding click-in simplicity and modularity with different loop sizes. The Torque 2 bar takes the proven design of the original version and refines it with new grips and floaters, new PU-coated trim lines which feel smoother on your hands and reduce wear, a new slimmer one-piece trim cleat, and a new stopper ball to limit release throw.
The SnapLock safety system is a massive jump forward in quick-release technology. Starting with a shortened overall length, the release stroke has been increased and the release collar has a more ergonomic shape, making it virtually impossible to accidentally release. When you do decide to release, it’s easy to re-connect the loop — just click it together like a seat belt so you can quickly put your kite back together in the water instead of swimming home. Because the connection is so simple, it’s also easy to change loops. We’ve included 3 different loop styles in the box: a conventionally-sized standard loop, a new micro-sized loop, and a slider-loop for rope harnesses. A fourth large freestyle loop is available as an accessory.
Snap Lock Release Mechanism:
- All-Metal Internals = Hard-anodized machined aluminum, along with precision cast and machined stainless steel parts.
- Ball-Bearing Swivel = The smoothest, most reliable swivel mechanism in kiteboarding.
- No-Strip Screws = A deeper 3mm hex-socket drive on critical hardware eliminates stripping
Modular Loop System:
- Micro Loop = The new Micro Loop with an angled chicken finger is compact and secure. Once you try it, you won’t go back.
- Medium Loop = The same dimensions as our traditional loop, big enough to ride unhooked.
- Slider Loop = The carabiner-style stainless steel Slider Loop provides a low-friction attachment for rope slider harnesses.
- Freestyle Loop = Our oversized, finger-less loop makes unhooking and re-hooking easy.
- PU-Sheathed Trim Lines = Plastic tubes are smoother on your hands, and smoother on the bar
- 1-Piece Cleat = New thinner, lighter, more serviceable cleat assembly, with Velcro faces for the trim adjuster
- TLS400 Flying Lines = Industry-leading strength, with reduced diameter for lower wind drag and water drag standard 22+2 m configuration.
- Simple Line Organizer = Proven smooth stainless line organizer with anodized aluminum flagging line stopper
- External Flagging Line = Easily inspected and easily replaced external design
- Flagging Line Stopper Ball = Limits the throw of the bar during release, to make reassembly easier
Torque 2 Bar Technology:
- Flex-Float = All-new floater design with an integrated flex section to reduce steering interference.
- Dual Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Double EVA over a memory-foam core for a comfortable non-slip grip
- Adjustable Width = Plastic inserts allow 10mm total adjustment of width between lines
- Hard Anodized Center Insert = Improved surface hardness to reduce wear