Designed for advanced and semi-advanced foilers looking to push their performance levels in surf, SUP, Wing-surfer and downwind foiling. These wings feature high aspect ratio planforms and proprietary thin section profiles – the result is maximum glide, excellent pumping, and improved top speed while still maintaining the excellent turning and control that defines the Jet range. To compliment the high-end performance of these new wings, the complete foils feature a new high aspect stabilizer as well that emphasize pumping ability and glide. Designed with a thinner profile and higher aspect ratio, they support the higher speed of the HA front wings while giving excellent response to rider input.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra-lightweight and strong. The mast is a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsional strength. The mast features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system.
Jet 1400 is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs
- Jet HA 1400 Front Wing = Optimized glide & improved top speed
- Stabilizer HA 280 Back Wing = High-speed stability & responsive pumping
- 75 cm Mast = Improved turning & pumping performance
- Lighter Design = Better control & response
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fiber Wing/Stabilizer = 25% lighter than previous years
- Direct Connect Bonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum 75 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Jet/ Kite 64 cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (connect wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (connect mast to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (direct connect plate to board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant